11 Oct 2011

Its Tuesday

You still remember?

Indeed you do.
Lets skip to the night part - I gone today to the society and asked my Korean friends to join me. Today was a special session it was for the family members of the students who come to the society. We therefore did not had dinner - just the teaching and service. After the even we had gone to a near by restaurant to get some food and eat with those who do not need to go home or visit the library by tonight.  In my today Korean language I had learn the words to use in restaurant - and it is a good opportunity for myself to practice.

I thanks for those who are reading the blog regularly - if you have any question on culture or study life here in S Korea you just can leave a comment below and I shall answer it as soon as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment