24 Nov 2011

Thursday

It is now the last day of studies as next week and next week after would be exams. Most of the teaching is now wrapping up this semester of studies.

My friend has asked me to come to his work place Exco today where the German Toursim branch (DRV) has their annual conference. As one of my class was cancelled and I had a big gap between to the next class I decided to go over to Exco and find my friend.

My others friends who also been working there, been very surprise in seeing me to come over. I had a small view around on what they are doing/working. I could not stay to long and not hold them up from working either, then I made my way back to the university to attend my last two classes.

In the evening I had bible study inside the KNU campus again with some friends from IVF.   We also have arranged a time to meet up tomorrow as we will be going camping together somewhere outside of Daegu with the other universities and IVF members. 

No comments:

Post a Comment