15 Nov 2011

Mexican Restaurant?

I just arrived still into Daegu at 5am in the morning from my trip which you have read before this one. If not go and have a look - so far it is the most read article on my blog. Not sure why, is that because I mention North instant South. 

Anyway I got a bit of sleep before the classes today - but I wishes they would finish as soon as possible. I decided not to go to IVF today instant joined with my friends for a Mexican restaurant experience or Greek? We did not been sure exactly what it has been - but the dishes certainty did not been looking like Mexican food more a mixture of Korean-Mexican. 

I went with my German friend and Korean friends to the restaurant and we had a great time on discussion and I could tell them a little bit of my journey. 

We had very good discussion until we had been asked to leave as the restaurant was about to close. Interesting that actually a restaurant is pleasing people to leave, this is may due that people do not purchases drinks in restaurants so equal no great profit for them if we stay longer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment