20 Sept 2011

Group Work

It is back to Monday and I have my Strategic Management class. We had been told that we will need to give presentation and analysis various case study. The professor has now been kind to Group B which I am in and we only need to focus on the case study. We still have pre-spoken that I meet up with my team today – so we just went for some lunch to get to know each other a bit better that we can achieve the task set by the university.



In the later day my girlfriend and me had meet up with the Christian fellowship and went to their place. We meet their leader who himself studied abroad in America and spoken very well English. We just had a nice talk in their centre, and he needed to leave for a meeting. We stay a bit longer and played table tennis. As dinner time was a little bit too early, before we gone into the neighbourhood for some tradition Korean dishes.

No comments:

Post a Comment