14 Dec 2011

Where does it take me?

We all know since the start of the blog of all the bus routes that I token the red number 1 to the mountains Palgongsang. Did ever anyone asked where would take me the red bus number 2? I always wanted to take it - but never had done it yet. It was actually not planned, as the plan was just going to HomePlus and purchase some textile pens for the next day to let my friends sign my t-shirts. 





I always could have asked Naver Maps to tell me on where No 2 goes :

지도 크게 보기
2012.5.8 | 지도 크게 보기 ©  NHN Corp.

But, it will be never as fun as to find out by yourself. I went the direction South bound which drop me off in the village of Daeil-ri . Many will say there is nothing special - but I guess in some sort is a bit special. As you can get to see a few citizen and also some grandmother who hitch-hike a car and walk in faster paste of speed then yourself up and down those mountains. I used this time to practise for tomorrows farwell speech while also walking a bit up to this village where they building a new road in nowhere and you easy notice as probably no tourist got lost into this place yet.



No comments:

Post a Comment