13 Dec 2011

Campus Pictures

Its Tuesday already and only a few days left on campus. It is actually the last week before I will go to Seoul on 18th December for the final stage of my stay in Korea. It would a different stay and hope to get another great month in Korea. 

Today I had been wondering around campus to take final pictures of libraries and class room to memorize myself in the future on how they have look like. If any chance I can return to Daegu and take a look inside it will probably all be change into modern and new designs. We never know which parts going to be change on campus and is just to show back home to friends on what the campus is looking like in KNU.

Today had been no IVF meeting as there will be a special one for the farwell on Friday - so keep tuned to read up what will happen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment