11 Dec 2011

Football and Study

Today I had token a walk around campus and decided to have a look onto the football match for a while. I don't really like to play and watch football for a long period. I guess out of solidarity I shall had at least once watch the a game which had been set up by the exchange students whom played against KNU schools students.

I could not stay to long for the match as later on we had a meet up on Skype (even we all live on campus) to discuss the exams question in Strategy. I see strategy never has a right answer, it is a debatable question if a theory will work - it can be supported with evidence of research of probability that it works in practise. Therefore the study debate on Skype we had was basically among the theories a Korean company can use and how to apply them. 




No comments:

Post a Comment