12 Dec 2011

Christmas Light


 Its a bit awkwardness to walk in the evening with a camera around town to take pictures of Christmas light. You will guess I have seen for sure many Christmas light within Europe. I guess it something special in Korea, where the business use the Christmas period as a non Marketing tool as many Koreans can not understand what Christmas is all about due to there culture, but still adapt elements from the "western" world. Therefore it was in a kind of way interesting to see the Christmas light and on the Daegu City Blog I could read where the best spots are, so I try to walk to those.  

There is not many words for this day especially I may just upload a few pictures of Christmas Light and wish you a Happy Christmas Light watch.





No comments:

Post a Comment