3 Aug 2012

Travel?

The journey is over for now for a little while. As I returned back into the UK and had collected many valuable experience on the way from Korea and Poland. Now is the Olympics on in London, I followed a few sportsmen across the globe to the World Championships IAAF in Dageu, UEFA Euro Cup in Poland/Ukraine and now Olympia London 2012. I am gonna say to them "Hello again".

I am sorry that I did not continue on posting regards the experience in Poland, please therefore take a look on StudyInKrakow where there is also a few post of myself regarding the experience in Poland. It was surely much different as Korea, but also different as expected. It is well worth to spend some time there and may to choose part of exchange studies.

Please do still keep a watch out here in September for a few posts regards UK travels.

No comments:

Post a Comment